Scholarship and Projects
Coursework and post-graduate school projects broadened my view of issues facing library and information science, and gave me opportunities to strengthen various skills.
Post-Graduate Presentations/Speaking Engagements
- ALA 2014 Annual Meeting Conversation Starter: Change Does Not Suck
- ALA 2014 Midwinter Meeting: Challenges of Gender Issues in Technology Librarianship
- Internet Librarian Panel: Tech Librarianship and Gender
- ACRL 2013 Conference Presentation: "Game On! Video Games in Academic Libraries"
- 2013 Code4lib Virtual Lightning Talks
- THATCamp Libraries Boston Discussion Group: The MOOC Experience
- T is For Training Podcast
- LIS 680 Instructional Technologies Podcasting Workshop (November 2010)
- InfoCamp Seattle 2010 (October 2010)
- ACRL TechConnect Blog: 21st Century Education - A First Hand Experience with the MOOC
- 2011 ALA Emerging Leaders Team G Project - Videogame Collection Development
- ACRL 2011 Conference Poster "Handheld Libraries 101"
Other Field Work
Graduate School Projects and Experience